Friday, September 05, 2008

come, let me feed you with a fish.

MEOWWWWW ~

Get a life, have some originality. DUN FUCKING COPY ME. Do you need a fish? Who am i referring to? I think he/she/it knows it better than anybody else. *spits saliva* Maybe im wrong, but things are too much of a coincidence?

My dad has an unlimted supply of fish. Fancy any? *winks*

I shall post pictures when i feel like it. Yes yes yes, im fucking lazy.

Bought many stuff today, shall continue my spree tomorrow. :D Buying things distract me easily. Oh. Btw, I GOT AN ADIDAS SHIRT FOR MR.KHOR, since he has been Mr.nice guy lately. Tsk.

Suffering from insomnia. I cant get to sleep, shall get sleeping pills soon. K. Im seriously kidding. -.- But the i-cant-get-to-sleep part, is true alright.

My eyebags are heavy. But, no one nags me to sleep early now. So.. To hell with it.

How long do i need? I wonder. I dont seem to be enjoying life nowadays. A devastating breakup indeed. I must get over it soon. Fuck.

I heard 2 guys screaming today, at imm.

Guy1: WHAT YOU WANT.
Guy2: (with a soft voice) fuck you
Guy1: (screams) FUCK WHAT.
Guy2: ..............

So childish. *shakes head*

Its been exactly one year since OBS. I miss gazing the night sky by the sea.

You promised to gaze the stars with me, to watch the setting and rising of the sun, yet, you broke it. How nice.

Quack says: If someone can say he/she loves you, why can he/she still leave? It starts, it ends.
(pardon me if there's any grammar mistakes, i copied her sms WORD BY WORD. Blame her *SMILES*)

How true.

Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo. Im not emo.

This should be enough to prove that im not emo-ing or whatsoever. (:

No comments: